Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday's bite

I finished my last work out yesterday even though or gym flooded. I went to the park and did a body weight work out.

If I can make it to tomorrow I'll be set! I forgot that today was not a carb load up day, it's just a regular low carb day. Tomorrow is rice cakes with every meal. Today is the first day of water depleting as well. It kind of makes you realize how little water you drink, I pretty much had to force myself to drink a gallon of water a day these past weeks. Today is 3/4's of a gallon and ironically I'm thirsty. Tomorrow at a half gallon will be more difficult. You tend to get more thirsty depending on how many carbs you are eating, so with more carbs, especially rice cakes, this might be more difficult.

Just two more days! I have to get my music in order for tomorrow and also apply my spray tan, but until then I'll just be lying on my carpet watching bones on netflix. We have the day off from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment