Sunday, May 15, 2011

13 Days To Go!

Haven't updated in a while, unfortunately.

Weight loss has been steady and constant. I'm confident I will make it down to 135 for the competition. If I do decide to do this again, I'm going to aim to start my competition prep at around 140lbs and then lose around 10-15 during the preparations. I'll be okay for this show, but I wish I was thinner for it.

Right now I'm doing 6 days of no carbs followed by 1 carb load up day. This is really realy challenging.


No Carb Day
3/4 cup egg beaters 1 egg x2 meals
4 oz of chicken/tuna and broccoli/spinach x3 meals
1 scoop of casein protein

Carb Day
3/4 cup egg beatesr 1 egg 1/2 cup oatmeal x2 meals
4 oz of chicken/tuna and broccoli/spinach 4 oz of sweet potatoe x3 meals (1 meal with 1/4 cup rice)
1 scoop of casein protein

You'll notice that the lean ground beef is gone. The reason behind that is that lean ground beef just go threw your system so quickly you're hungry 2 minutes later. That's not to say I'm not hungry 2 minutes after I eat, but eating broccoli and spinach takes a long time to digest.

UGH I'm just so hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment