I am back in contest prep mode. That means lots of spicy mustard, franks red hot, crystal light, and, my favorite, broccoli.
This competition prep will be different. I started out leaner this time (although I naturally gained weight back after the show in May). My goal this time is to get down to 125lbs. This is an 8lb difference from where I ended up last time for the Kumite Classic. I think it's doable. It'll make for some fun bikini shopping for my Vegas trip in June ;).
Anyway, I'll keep the format similar to the last time.
What am I eating?
Meal 1 - 1 egg 6 whites 1/2 cup oatmeal
Meal 2 - 5oz of chicken breast, broccoli, 3 oz sweet potato
Meal 3 - 6-8oz of steak, 4 oz sweet potato (3x a week)/
5oz of chicken breast, broccoli, 3 oz sweet potato (4x a week)
Meal 4 - 5oz of chicken breast, broccoli
Meal 5 - 4oz of Tilapia with green beans
Meal 6 - 4 oz of Tilapia
**Saturday night ONLY - 8oz of Vanilla Haagen Daaz ice cream to shock my system. YUM.
1 multivitamin
Tons of spicy brown mustard and crystal light
Calories 1433; Fat - 12; Protein 154; Carbs - 102
I found this time around with the new job, it's actually very hard to eat the 6 meals. I have to force myself to sit down and eat. It's also good because I'm not as hungry this time around because I'm always doing something. I'm also 10x as stressed...
What am I doing at the gym?
Cardio - First thing in the morning 6x a week
Day 1 - Leg Press, Squat, Leg Curls, Stiff Leg Deadlifts (Box squats can be substituted for squats and lunges can be substituted for leg press)
Day 3 - Flat Dumbbell Press, Incline Press, Flys, Incline Hammerstrength, Dumbbell Curls, Ez bar curls, Hammercurls
Day 5 - T bar row, 1 arm dumbbell row, seated rows (triangle bar), standing shrugs, standing barbell shrugs
Day 6 - Shoulder press, side lat raises, front lat raises, incline raises, v-bar push down, skull crushers, tricep kickbacks
Cardio PM - 30 minutes NO resistance on recum. bike before bed. This helps burn the extra carbs up before you go to sleep.
Gym is the same as last time with the cardio change in the morning. I'm also not going with Brad anymore since he refuses to get a membership to my gym in SA. BOO.
How do I look?
Actually I noticed a bunch of changes in my arms recently. I'm just looking forward to losing the back of the arm fat, which is always tricky. The back of the leg fat is tricky as well.
How do I feel?
I feel ok recently. I think I'm just so stressed with the new job and the three auditions that we have coming up that I don't have time to be tired. I'm running a 5k tomorrow with a friend. Running is slightly counterproductive to the BB, but just doing it once isn't going to hurt I guess.
This competition prep will be different. I started out leaner this time (although I naturally gained weight back after the show in May). My goal this time is to get down to 125lbs. This is an 8lb difference from where I ended up last time for the Kumite Classic. I think it's doable. It'll make for some fun bikini shopping for my Vegas trip in June ;).
Anyway, I'll keep the format similar to the last time.
What am I eating?
Meal 1 - 1 egg 6 whites 1/2 cup oatmeal
Meal 2 - 5oz of chicken breast, broccoli, 3 oz sweet potato
Meal 3 - 6-8oz of steak, 4 oz sweet potato (3x a week)/
5oz of chicken breast, broccoli, 3 oz sweet potato (4x a week)
Meal 4 - 5oz of chicken breast, broccoli
Meal 5 - 4oz of Tilapia with green beans
Meal 6 - 4 oz of Tilapia
**Saturday night ONLY - 8oz of Vanilla Haagen Daaz ice cream to shock my system. YUM.
1 multivitamin
Tons of spicy brown mustard and crystal light
Calories 1433; Fat - 12; Protein 154; Carbs - 102
I found this time around with the new job, it's actually very hard to eat the 6 meals. I have to force myself to sit down and eat. It's also good because I'm not as hungry this time around because I'm always doing something. I'm also 10x as stressed...
What am I doing at the gym?
Cardio - First thing in the morning 6x a week
Day 1 - Leg Press, Squat, Leg Curls, Stiff Leg Deadlifts (Box squats can be substituted for squats and lunges can be substituted for leg press)
Day 3 - Flat Dumbbell Press, Incline Press, Flys, Incline Hammerstrength, Dumbbell Curls, Ez bar curls, Hammercurls
Day 5 - T bar row, 1 arm dumbbell row, seated rows (triangle bar), standing shrugs, standing barbell shrugs
Day 6 - Shoulder press, side lat raises, front lat raises, incline raises, v-bar push down, skull crushers, tricep kickbacks
Cardio PM - 30 minutes NO resistance on recum. bike before bed. This helps burn the extra carbs up before you go to sleep.
Gym is the same as last time with the cardio change in the morning. I'm also not going with Brad anymore since he refuses to get a membership to my gym in SA. BOO.
How do I look?
Actually I noticed a bunch of changes in my arms recently. I'm just looking forward to losing the back of the arm fat, which is always tricky. The back of the leg fat is tricky as well.
How do I feel?
I feel ok recently. I think I'm just so stressed with the new job and the three auditions that we have coming up that I don't have time to be tired. I'm running a 5k tomorrow with a friend. Running is slightly counterproductive to the BB, but just doing it once isn't going to hurt I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment