Cupcakes from Comon Plea?
Is it bad that I don't even want them.
Ironically, I'm really craving nothing at the moment. After my morning bike ride I just want to lie on my couch and do NOTHING. But alas, it's a work day. I'm going for a 45 minute walk this afternoon as well. I made myself believe that walking aids digestion. It might, it might not, but it's good to have an excuse to get out of the office sometime.
Is it bad that I don't even want them.
Ironically, I'm really craving nothing at the moment. After my morning bike ride I just want to lie on my couch and do NOTHING. But alas, it's a work day. I'm going for a 45 minute walk this afternoon as well. I made myself believe that walking aids digestion. It might, it might not, but it's good to have an excuse to get out of the office sometime.

amazing, karina, keep it going!
ReplyDeletewhen you posted that your tomatoes were your CARBS for the day, i got a little concerned, but i'm glad you're doing better. stay positive and proud of yourself!!!
Haha, that was def. a one time only thing when I was ridiculously sick (tomatoes are not a part of the program, but I told Brad if he didn't buy me a subway salad that I'd kill myself). I had a high fever and this ridic cough for over two weeks, it sucked.
ReplyDeleteThe carbs right now are at about 100g on lifting days (to aid with muscle recovery), and very low (like 6-7g on non-lifting days)on non-lifting days. Everything is really controlled and safe.