How can anyone possibly stay on this diet for another 12 weeks? I feel like I am going to go crazy.
I just need food. And the weird part is I'm craving normal things like a subway sandwich, not mcdonalds (ok, maybe nachos with cheese). I want spaghetti and meatballs and pasta, and salmon, and healthier things.
I feel like this is absolutely impossible. All I want is just the smallest bit of variety. I can't even look at food now without being sick.
SOMETHING. HAS. TO. CHANGE. I need some motivation.
I just need food. And the weird part is I'm craving normal things like a subway sandwich, not mcdonalds (ok, maybe nachos with cheese). I want spaghetti and meatballs and pasta, and salmon, and healthier things.
I feel like this is absolutely impossible. All I want is just the smallest bit of variety. I can't even look at food now without being sick.
SOMETHING. HAS. TO. CHANGE. I need some motivation.
This may sound lame, but join an online forum. That's what I do to when I'm feeling sluggish or unmotivated. Especially for body-builiding, a mostly male-dominated area. Guys will push you harder.
ReplyDeleteYou can do this!