Today this lovely tray of food was left in the office. Along with a bucket of brownies. YUM!
Normally I have no problem "just saying no", but today was extra hard because I am just so freaking hungry.
This week was also unique in the fact that I am sickly. I'm blaming it on being on a plane from NJ to Pit for 45 minutes. I still got up early and did all of my cardio and went to the gym after work, but I'm slightly more exhausted than usual. I also was having a hard time catching my breathe while doing cardio which makes things much more difficult.
Stat updates to follow on Sunday!
Normally I have no problem "just saying no", but today was extra hard because I am just so freaking hungry.
This week was also unique in the fact that I am sickly. I'm blaming it on being on a plane from NJ to Pit for 45 minutes. I still got up early and did all of my cardio and went to the gym after work, but I'm slightly more exhausted than usual. I also was having a hard time catching my breathe while doing cardio which makes things much more difficult.
Stat updates to follow on Sunday!

Those berry-flavored things look so yummy.
ReplyDeleteKarina, I cannot wait til Indian. haha
Keep it up! I'm so excited for you :).
And feel better < 333.