So this week will mark the unchartered territory section of my weight loss segement, as the last time I was this thin was probably in high school. Although I am in better shape now, my weight has finally gotten to a pretty low point, as you'll see below.
How am I doing?
Total amount of weight needed to lose - 32lbs
Total amount of weight lost to date - 18lbs
Total amount of weight needed to lose - 32lbs
Total amount of weight lost to date - 18lbs
Really? Is that possible? I'm not quite sure. But I was super sick over the weekend and hardly ate anything, but I'm a little suspicious about a 7lb weight loss in one week. We'll see what happens next week I guess...
How do I feel?
I feel ok this week. I'm pretty tired and I had to take yesterday and today off going to the gym because I getting over this ridiculous cold. I was running a high fever on Sunday and even missed a day of work. I think it's just one of those 24 hour bugs. The rule of thumb is if it's a neck up problem you can exercise, if it's a neck down problem you should stay away. I have had a wet cough for quite a while so I think it's best if I just take it easy the next few days so my body can rest.
What am I eating?/What am I doing at the gym?
Same as last week. No changes will be made probably for another week or three.
How do I look?
I actually look pretty good. My clothes are getting baggy, but they are still at the point where I can wear them which is good.
Same as last week. No changes will be made probably for another week or three.
How do I look?
I actually look pretty good. My clothes are getting baggy, but they are still at the point where I can wear them which is good.
What am I looking forward to?
I'm looking forward to eating for fun again. I'm also looking forward to not waking up at 6am to exercise too.
How is posing going?
No changes on this front
First meal back?
Still Indian buffet...followed by Dunkin Donuts. Definitely a pizza.
...and Moe's! haha.
ReplyDeleteI've been getting up at 5:30 to go to the gym. Thank God for coffee :).
I weight myself too often, but I've heard you should weigh yourself every day to stay motivated...however, that would drive you crazy. I don't know. It's annoying. haha.
And you do look great. I'm so proud ;).
Feel better, Kawiwi!
*weigh. Too lazy to edit.
ReplyDelete