Once again, I'll be starting the 2 day 1 day carb cycling. This does get very hard after a while, so occassionally you will need "refuel" days. These are days that you can have 100 grams of carbs so your muscle aren't so fatigued.
I am trying to do two cardio sessions a day as well. I've been having a love/hate relationship with the stairmaster lately, it makes me so tired, but it is such a good work out!.
2 days:
Meal 1: 1 whole egg, 3/4 cup egg beaters
Meal 2: 4 oz chicken, broccoli
Meal 3: lean ground beef
Meal 4: 4 oz chicken, broccoli
Meal 5: 1 whole egg, 3/4 cup egg beaters
Meal 6: 1 scoop of casein powder mixed with water
1 days:
Meal 1: 1 whole egg, 3/4 cup egg beaters, 1/2 cup oatmeal
Meal 2: 4 oz chicken, broccoli, and sweet potatoes
Meal 3: lean ground beef and sweet potatoes
Meal 4: 4 oz chicken, broccoli
Meal 5: 1 whole egg, 3/4 cup egg beaters
Meal 6: 1 scoop of casein powder mixed with water
I am trying to do two cardio sessions a day as well. I've been having a love/hate relationship with the stairmaster lately, it makes me so tired, but it is such a good work out!.
2 days:
Meal 1: 1 whole egg, 3/4 cup egg beaters
Meal 2: 4 oz chicken, broccoli
Meal 3: lean ground beef
Meal 4: 4 oz chicken, broccoli
Meal 5: 1 whole egg, 3/4 cup egg beaters
Meal 6: 1 scoop of casein powder mixed with water
1 days:
Meal 1: 1 whole egg, 3/4 cup egg beaters, 1/2 cup oatmeal
Meal 2: 4 oz chicken, broccoli, and sweet potatoes
Meal 3: lean ground beef and sweet potatoes
Meal 4: 4 oz chicken, broccoli
Meal 5: 1 whole egg, 3/4 cup egg beaters
Meal 6: 1 scoop of casein powder mixed with water
No comments:
Post a Comment